Are you a qualified Electrician?
Are you happy to work in a mobile position within your region?
Are you based in Nottingham
If so then please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A midlands based company with a great reputation for providing a customer focused service for the domestic and commercial buildings, are seeking qualified electrician to deliver first class service on their planned and reactive maintenance.
What this means for you?
- £32,000 per annum salary
- Company van
- Call outs are 1 weekday every 2 weeks and 1 weekend every 6.
- Overtime opportunities.
- You could also benefit from promotions within the company and the opportunity to grow and develop from your current position.
In this position you will be responsible for the successful delivery of electrical works and maintenance throughout the Midlands on domestic and commercial buildings to ensure the deliverance of high standards.
You will perform best in this position if you still have a passion for the industry and enjoy a challenge within a fast paced and often demanding environment.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience of electrical maintenance within commercial buildings - you'll need to have NVQ Level 3 in electrical or 18th Edition
- 2391-52 Inspection & Testing
- Experience in a similar role, either static or mobile.
- A positive attitude and the desire to work in a customer focused environment.
- Full UK driving licence.
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Electrician I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Multi Skilled Technician
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £27000 - £35000 per annum
- 27 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical bias) with an entertainment and events venue based in Nottingham. The Multi Skilled Technician (Electrically biased) will deliver planned and reactive maintenance, installation of infrastructure, plant and sys... Read More