We are looking for multi skilled Electrician to join our team at NG13 area.
This is an opportunity to join a multi disciplined team who play a key part of the operation, the successful applicant will require the following skills and experience
We are looking for an individual who is flexible, self motivated and possess a positive attitude in their approach to work, the successful applicant would need to be available for sickness and holiday cover at short notice to the needs of the business and be committed to maintaining and improving Health , safety and environmental standards at all times.
- Time served Electrical /Process control engineering craftsman
- Multi skilled Engineering maintenance , with skills and experience in mechanical maintenance
- 18th Edition
- CMMS systems (Computorised,Maintenance,Management,Systems) such as SAP PM
- Computer literate
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives (ABB)
- Experience of LV switch gear & control gear systems
- Experience of Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems
- Basic mechanical maintenance skills
- A good working knowledge of electrical isolation
- A good knowledge and understanding of Health , Safety and Environmental issues relevant to the Cement industry
- Good electrical fault finding techniques
- Good knowledge of motors and starters
- Abrasive wheels training
- Slinging and rigging training
- IOSH or equivalent
- Basic PLC experience (Siemens S7 , Allen Bradley)
- Process control & Instrumentation systems knowledge (Temperature, Pressure, Level, Weighing)
- A good knowledge of the Cement manufacturing process
- Experience of servo motors / Amplifiers (SEW)
- Experience of heavy industry installation & Maintenance
- Mobile plant licence (Cherry picker, Scissor lift)
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available