Barker Ross is currently looking for a full time Electrician for one of our clients based in London - Lewisham.
Full time role, 40 hours a week on the rota basis, hours: 08:00 - 16:00
Pay rate £170 LTD per day.
Duties will include:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical control, wiring and lighting systems etc.
- Reading technical diagrams and blueprints
- Performing general electrical maintenance
- Inspections of transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring or fixtures.
- Valid DBS check
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship and/or qualifies to NVQ level 3 in electrical maintenance/installation or equivalent
- Familiar with Electricity at Work regulations 1989 and HTM 06-02 Safety Handbook
- PAT and fixed wire testing experience
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Good knowledge of three phase supplies and equipment
- Understanding of Building Management Systems
- Experience working as an electrician, preferably within healthcare environment
If you are interested please apply online, send your CV across to email@example.com or contact Gosia on 0115 941 6324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.