A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Wolverhampton.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of all "Hard Service" requirements across the estate working within a multi-disciplined team. The individual should be highly self-motivated, ensuring the client receives the best service, whilst having a common-sense approach to commercial aspects of the contract.
The Electrical Engineer will ideally be experienced in Safe System of Works and be competent in providing the AP (Authorised Person) role for the clients EMC Facility and be capable of being signed off as a "Competent Person" assessment for services of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 11kV on site) are both legally and client compliant.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow PPM Schedule and raise any improvements that can be made to reduce breakdown or reactive calls.
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely and efficient manner based on criticality to production stoppage.
- To manage and improve the current Planned Maintenance System's and further develop this into Operating System that incorporates preventative maintenance schedules for infrastructure assets & Reactive Cases.
- To participate in the implementation of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- To assist in the measurement of approved KPI's and to trend departmental performance.
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- ONC or NVQ in Engineering Maintenance
- Electrical HV & LV Systems to 33kV (site has max 11kV)
- 18th Edition electrical training
- Schneider Based HV systems.
- Fault Finding capability
- Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Microsoft Office packages - including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic PLC programming capability (predominantly Siemens)
- SFG20 (Planned Maintenance Standards).
- NIC/EIC implementation and maintenance.
- BMS systems.
- Working in a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians.
- Maintenance in a large modern facility (100,000 sq. mtr.)
- Working in a fast acting automotive production environment.
We have 3 shifts patterns available, as follows
- Monday to Friday shift, working 7.30am to 4pm.
- Continental 4 on 4 off day shift, working 6am to 6pm.
- Continental 4 on 4 off night shift, working 6pm to 6am.
Salary for this opportunity will be £30k plus company benefits.
If you have time spent and proven experience with HV, LV and AP you will receive an additional £3k on top of your base salary.
The Continental 4 on 4 off day shift pattern will also provide a 11.04% shift allowance on top of your base salary.
The Continental 4 on 4 off night shift pattern will also provide a 14.86% shift allowance on top of your base salary.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available