A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer at a leading marketing consultancy company based in Leicester.
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures.
- Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Coordinate efforts with other workers involved in installing or maintaining equipment or components.
- Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests.
- Operate equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyse malfunctions.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts.
- Set up and test industrial equipment to ensure that it functions properly.
- Install repaired equipment in various settings.
- Consult with supervisors, or engineers to plan layout of equipment or to resolve problems in system operation or maintenance.
- Develop or modify industrial electronic devices, circuits, or equipment, according to available specifications.
- Send defective parts away for repair.
- Responsible for reordering of items for stock, checking stock levels of spare parts.
- Will be required to work a rotating shift system.
- Will be part of a rotating call out rota.
If you are Apprentice trained & have PLC expeience this would be a bonus, applicants must have minimum 17th edition wiring regulations.
Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 and benefits including parking, pension & life Insurance.
Working hours - double days - 6am - 1.30pm, 1.30pm - 9.00pm.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Up to £38000 per annum
- 21 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Alfreton, Derbyshire Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an Electrically biased multi skilled Maintenance Engineer working 4 on/4 off 0600-1800 and 1800-0600 alternate Days and Nights. Respons... Read More