A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Technician at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Wolverhampton.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of all "Hard Service" requirements across the estate working within a multi-disciplined team. The individual should be highly self-motivated, ensuring the client receives the best service, whilst having a common-sense approach to commercial aspects of the contract.
The Electrical Engineer will ideally be experienced in Safe System of Works and be competent in providing the AP (Authorised Person) role for the clients EMC Facility and be capable of being signed off as a "Competent Person" assessment for services of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 11kV on site) are both legally and client compliant.
Please only apply for this role if you have the following essential qualifications, knowledge & experience:
- ONC or NVQ in Engineering Maintenance
- Electrical HV & LV Systems to 33kV (site has max 11kV)
- 18th Edition electrical training
- Fault Finding capability
- Electrical/mechanical engineering
- Microsoft Office packages - including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic PLC programming capability (predominantly Siemens)
- Working in a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians.
- Maintenance in a large modern facility (100,000 sq. mtr.)
- Working in a fast acting automotive production environment.
If you have any of the following this would be an advantage to your application:
- Schneider Based HV systems.
- SFG20 (Planned Maintenance Standards).
- NIC/EIC implementation and maintenance.
- BMS systems.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Electrical Technician are
- Follow PPM Schedule and raise any improvements that can be made to reduce breakdown or reactive calls.
- Repair and maintain all factory equipment and machinery in a timely and efficient manner based on criticality to production stoppage.
- To manage and improve the current Planned Maintenance System's and further develop this into Operating System that incorporates preventative maintenance schedules for infrastructure assets & Reactive Cases.
- To participate in the implementation of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- To assist in the measurement of approved KPI's and to trend departmental performance.
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
Salary for this opportunity will be £32k plus company benefits working the continental 4 on 4 off night shift, working 6pm to 6am, as this is the night shift, there is a 14.86% shift allowance which would be added on top of your base salary.
If you have time spent and proven experience with HV, LV and AP you will receive an additional £3k on top of your base salary.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Newark, Nottinghamshire
- £42000 - £43000 per annum
- 11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Newark, Nottingham To provide a maintenance engineering service to the business unit buildings, plant and associated equipment that ensures 100% availability and reliability, that results i... Read More
- Gaydon, Warwickshire
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
- 29 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Shift Technician at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Gaydon, Warwickshire. All technicians will be responsible for the day-to-day Preventative Maintenance of Productio... Read More
Maintenance Controls Engineer
- Coventry, West Midlands
- Up to £42000 per annum
- 10 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Control Engineer at a leading provider of technical services for the automotive and manufacturing industries based in Coventry. Ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained to a fit for purpose standard. Supervision maintenance s... Read More
Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £39000 - £40000 per annum
- 11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer at for a food manufacturer based in Leicester To provide a maintenance engineering service to the business unit buildings, plant and associated equipment that ensures 100% availability and reliability, that results in the saf... Read More
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Shepshed, Leicestershire
- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at a Shepshed based global metal manufacturing company. The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all plant and equipment is maintained to maximise operating efficiencies. Reporting to the Engine... Read More