Job Title: Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Location: East London - Easily commutable by Enfield - Harlow - Romford - Chelmsford - Bow
Salary: £42,000 Per Anum
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off - Days and Nights - 5am - 5pm and 5pm - 5am
What you'll be doing:
* Complete fault finding, planned and preventative maintenance on plant and equipment to maximise equipment reliability and performance
* Carry out fault finding, problem solving and establish route cause fixes to address equipment issues
* Maintain ongoing communications with the operations team ensuring they are fully aware of all relevant engineering activities and schedules
* Respond to internal customer needs to maximise production up time according to given priorities
* Comply with food safety standards and controls to ensure all work is carried out correctly and safely
* Record any stock removed from the Engineering stores to ensure accurate stock control
* Complete all necessary documentation ensuring that it is kept accurate and is audit ready
* Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to promote Health & Safety and/or operational efficiency and effectiveness
What we're looking for:
* Multi skilled Engineer interchangeable across site
* Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering skills
* Time served accredited apprentice or equivalent experience with appropriate certification
* Maintenance of Engineering Systems within a manufacturing environment
* Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary and job-related benefits
* Holidays * Pension up to 8% matched
* Company share save scheme
* Qualifications + Training
* Exclusive employee discount platform
Throughout your time, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available