Job Title: EDM Setter Operator
Salary: £13ph - £25,350 PA
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
About the company:
A precision engineering company that specialises in creating bespoke parts for the electronics industry. Using a range of large EDM plunge machines, this work place is equipped to handle all sorts of bespoke 1-2 off products from all different industries. Located in the Leicestershire area this company is looking to expand its team with another setter, operator and is now looking to push the limits in the manufacturing space.
- EDM Setting and operating
- Plunge Spark Eroding using machines such as Charmilles, Actspark and Sparcatron
- Conventional milling or turning will be required, experience in this is not essential but would be a benefit.
- Adhering to all HSE regulations
- Ensuring that your work space is tidy at all times
- Positive attitude
- EDM Machining setting and operating background.
- Plunge Spark Eroding experience
If you think that this job is right for you, please apply below, if you don't quite fit this role but know someone who does and you are interested in earning a referral fee if the candidate is placed into a job, please contact me on 0116 478 0998 (Max)
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available