My client is a leading supplier of Seed Product and they require an experienced 'Ecommerce Sales Administrator' to joiin their busy team , based on the out skirts of Lincoln. The duties will include:
To assist in the development and efficient operation of all sales. To provide a full and effective response to customer enquiries and ensure that the sales divisions have excellent sales administrative support in order for it to maximise sales.
Duties and Responsibilites will include:
- Processing sales orders received via an e-commerce website ensuring sales orders comply with customers' requirements in terms of product, quantities, price, order number, delivery date, delivery instructions, invoice and delivery address
- Promptly answering telephone calls.
- Producing necessary paperwork for despatch of orders.
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of all products, through liaising with the Sales Administration Supervisor, Sales Administration team and The Grass People staff.
- Ensuring filing is kept up to date.
- Production of sales and stock analysis reports as and when required.
- Website updates and maintenance as necessary.
- Informing the relevant members of staff of any opportunity for improvement.
- Any other duties as and when directed by the Sales Administration Supervisor and Operations Manager.
The hours of work are usual office working hours 08:30am to 4:30pm, although there is a degree of flexibility with start times etc. The location is fairly remote and so your own transportation to work is desirable.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- £29000 - £36000 per annum
- 24 days ago
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious qualified C# Developer to join the team! The Company Is a fast paced, growing ecommerce fulfilment and logistics business, currently investing heavily in developing the IT resource required to support their exciting future plans. They are a small, ... Read More