- Handling caseloads and assessments - managing around 60 caseloads
- Inputting assessments onto the system one NHS database, must have accurate data entry skills
- Overseeing referrals
- Managing and collecting prescriptions (good knowledge of medication is required)
- Collecting prescriptions
- Liaising effectively with partnership agencies in order to ensure continuity of care, key working and access to appropriate services
- Undertaking assessments and delivering a range of evidence based substance misuse psychosocial interventions in 1:1 sessions (this will be done over the phone due to current circumstances)
- Recovery work and key sessions (via telephone)
- In addition, you'll be able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and time management skills and be confident in managing your own priorities in order to carry a diverse workload with competing demands
- Just as importantly, you'll have a genuine interest in the understanding of substance misuse problems and a positive recovery focused attitude
- Knowledge of system one, experience of group work and a Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Tackling Substance Misuse is desirable
- Inputting data onto the system one database
Overall within this role you will be expected to coordinate the treatment for your allocated caseload, completing care plans, risk assessments and other relevant paperwork to support the service user. You will arrange medical interventions (as needed) and offer psychosocial interventions.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Drug and Alcohol Practitioner
- Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £10 - £14 per hour
- 5 days ago
Drug and Alcohol Practitioner Location: Chesterfield, S4 Salary: £10.00 - £14.00 per hour Job type: Temporary ongoing Hours: 30 hours a week (Monday to Friday) - Days Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Healthcare are currently recruiting f... Read More
Senior Support Worker - Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
- Surrey, England
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers la of supported accommodation services various clients such as Autism, Learning disabilities, mental health and older people. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures. Position Available: Senior Su... Read More
Project Worker - Complex Needs and Homelessness (Lewisham)
- Lewisham, London
- Up to £11.71 per hour
- 28 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futures.... Read More
Supported Living Support Worker
- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £8.72 - £11.59 per hour
- 5 days ago
Supported Living Support Worker Location: Stoke on Trent, ST3 Salary: £8.72 - £11.59 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Full time or part time hours available Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruit... Read More