A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Operations Assistant at a Leicester based publishing company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Digital uLIBRARY Service
- Providing direct support for library customers and end users
- Sales teams point of contact for uLIBRARY based queries
- Replying to user reviews
- Liaising with the internal and external developers in resolving technical problems
- Investigation, where necessary, into reported uLIBRARY app and browser errors
- Raising tickets via uLIBRARY app developers Redmine software
- Testing and approval of all uLIBRARY upgrades
- Creating PLR statistics for UK customers and circulating NZ library statistics where required
- Digital Assets (eAudio and eBooks)
- Monitoring eAudio and eBook digital assets
- Liaise with suppliers of digital assets
- Co-ordinating customer orders of digital assets with Customer Support and Sales.
- Purchasing titles from Findaway console to fulfil library orders
- Maintain digital asset records including title withdrawals
- Upload digital assets to Findaway
- Preparing eBook assets for sale
- To locate and upload MP3 files to RNIB server when ordered
- To carry out or assist with any other tasks as requested by the Digital Operations and IT Manager and/or Company Directors.
This is a permanent role, starting salary £17,500 and £17,800 depending on experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 and 1hr lunch break (37.5hrs per week)
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £22500 - £23000 per annum
- 16 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, specialist supplier within the food manufacturing sector in Chesterfield; due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a permanent Operations Administrator. The Operations Administrator is a busy, varied role working closely... Read More
Administrator (Weighbridge Operator)
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- £22000 - £23000 per annum
- 1 day ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Weighbridge Operator for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham. Role Profile Day to day operation of weighbridge including waste acceptance and dispatch Key Responsibilities & Activities (Details of the activities the team member ... Read More