A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Operations Assistant at a Leicester based publishing company.
About the opportunity:
Reporting into the Digital Operations and IT Manager you will work alongside our Digital Operation Assistant and System Development team. This is a fast paced and varied role which will include providing direct support for our library customers and end users, liaising with our development team in resolving reported issues, testing of any app upgrades and enhancements, and responding to online reviews. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the eAudio and eBook digital assets are available for sale each month, asset trackers are maintained, and withdrawn titles are removed from sale.
The ideal candidate:
- Can build relationships quickly, enabling you to work effectively with various internal and external teams to achieve tasks and support the team.
- Will be a team player who is self-motivated, reliable, and hardworking with a flexible, willing, and adaptable attitude.
- Will be able to take ownership of your own workload and complete repetitive tasks to the same high standard each time.
- Will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be confident to work with numerous teams across the business and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), technically savvy to use multiple different systems and understand the impact of poor data manipulation.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with 1hr lunch break (35hrs per week)
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £22500 - £23000 per annum
- 25 days ago
Our client is a highly successful, market leading, specialist supplier within the food manufacturing sector in Chesterfield; due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a permanent Operations Administrator. The Operations Administrator is a busy, varied role working closely... Read More
Administrator (Weighbridge Operator)
- Colwick, Nottinghamshire
- £22000 - £23000 per annum
- 11 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Weighbridge Operator for a provider of recycling solutions based in Nottingham. Role Profile Day to day operation of weighbridge including waste acceptance and dispatch Key Responsibilities & Activities (Details of the activities the team member ... Read More