A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Engineer for construction solutions contractor based in Buckingham.
The responsibilities of the Digital Engineer include:
- Organise and record the OGL / Initial topographic survey and compare with Client construction models recognise, identify and record change.
- Analyse construction earthworks models (prepare revised earthworks schedule) and compare with tender - recognise, identify and record change in model and volume change. Check new designs models vs drawings and report changes.
- Identify any issues or problems with Client 3D model
- Edit the design models and send back to the Earthworks Manager for formal acceptance through the clients AFC process.
- Analysis of DIGGER outputs
- Construction material volume modelling in layers topsoil, subsoil, granular, bulk etc
- Identify and analyse any additional volumes or changes from drawings
- Tracking and recording daily and weekly volume movements and materials type / classifications either through DIGGER or via traditional survey methods / data (all material types and in addition to load counting volumes manually, and via DIGGER).
- Record and analyse volumes required to fill soft spots
- Ensure theoretical fill volumes are understood and recorded prior to filling. Record volumes and notify PM team of status
- Record volumes required to fill soft spots
- including topsoil) Record volumes and notify PM team of status
- Ensure surveyors check via modelling / survey fill areas prior to filling. Record actual fill volumes and compare with theoretical / survey volumes.
- Analyse Weekly surveys to record total weekly volumes of materials moved
- Ensure that methods are adopted so that material wastage can be recorded. Monitor wastage to ensure the maximum of 8% wastage is not exceeded. If exceeded understand reasons why and put in-place recovery plans.
- Material reconciliations to be undertaken and recorded on a daily / weekly basis
Analyse records of any hard materials, foundations, buried structures or obstructions and notify as required.
- Accurately compile and store 100's of surveys
- Update a master survey model every day and Quality Check
- Update the Material Tracking documents.
- Load and manage machine and engineering setting out
- Run the volume calcs as pre-agreed intervals.
The ideal individual must be a commutable distance to Birmingham down to Oxfordshire, to cover all HS2 sites and have a minimum of 7 years' experience.
Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 8:30 - 5:30, Friday 8:30 - 4:30, Flexible working options are available by agreement.
Salary for this role starts from £35,000 benefits include 15% bonus, pension, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
- Kent, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Package
- about 1 month ago
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)- MMC Offsite Construction - Northfleet, Kent - up to £50K + Generous pension, 25 days holiday + stats, private medical scheme and life assurance. Company This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within an offsite constr... Read More
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Kent, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + + Package
- about 1 month ago
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)- MMC Offsite Construction - Northfleet, Kent - up to £45K + Generous pension, 25 days holiday + stats, private medical scheme and life assurance. Company This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within an offsite constr... Read More