Development Manager -Ipswich (IP1) - up to £42K
A forward-thinking company, working across numerous specialisms, they are a passionate multi-disciplinary design and property consultancy. Their team of property specialists and designers provide innovative solutions to make places, properties and people be the best they can be.
- Flexible working
- Training & Development
- Bonus Schemes
- Bike2 Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
As the Development Manager, you will:
- Manage and deliver a range of development sites through the development appraisal and planning stages. Work closely with clients and in-house professional services, and manage external resources to achieve combined project goals
- Contribute to the Development Team, supporting the business, team and colleagues to achieve maximum potential
- Coordinate and manage both internal and external resources to achieve planning consents on residential developments
- Work with clients to deliver diverse and interesting housing schemes and take sites through from feasibility to planning approvals and beyond
- Work proactively and flexibly to support delivery across the service with commercial and solution focus
- Plan and manage projects in a robust and systematic way, taking ownership of all related issues ensuring resolutions are found efficiently
- Deliver all projects on time, within budget and scope
- Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties for the execution of projects, ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Hold an awareness of BIM software and delivery which are utilised by the design studios
As a Development Manager you will have…
- Experience as either a Development or Technical manager in the Construction industry
- Degree level qualified and preferably with professional qualifications e.g. MRICS, RICS, RTPI or similar
- Experience of dealing with Planning officers and departments
- Experience of working with or for developers
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Skaidre Veckyte at Barker Ross on 07824 016223 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in MMC & White-Collar Construction recruitment, we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type, please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org