A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Despatch Supervisor (Nights) at a frozen food and carbohydrate manufacturer based in Nottingham.
You will be driven by managing and motivating a team to deliver quality output in a fast-paced environment hitting daily targets.
- It is essential that you have leadership experience in a Food & Logistics production or manufacturing environment.
- Dynamic hands-on leader with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with SOP's.
- FLT license (Counterbalance) - is essential.
- Previous experience working a night shift is required.
- Proven experience and deep knowledge in production and shift management.
- Understanding of food quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organisational and leaderships skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Aspirational and keen to develop own skills and those around you.
- Overseeing and managing smooth and efficient despatch processes.
- Ensuring the effective application of Company policies and processes and to work with the business to develop these further.
- Championing and adhering to our Health and Safety mandate.
- Communicating effectively with your team in order to allocate work, set deadlines and inform employees of issues.
- Create a team culture so that operational excellence is achieved at all times.
- Only candidates that can demonstrate hands on experience of managing a team will be considered for these roles.
- Ability to deliver PIPs as part of the role.
- Although qualifications are not essential, individuals with certificates in HAACP, IOSH and Food Safety will be looked upon favourably.
It is essential that you hold a Fork-lift Truck (Counterbalance) license either in-house or externally accredited, training will be provided where necessary.
The working hours for the night shift are 10pm to 6am, Sunday to Thursday.
Salary for this role is £30,000 plus free on-site parking, free tea & coffee twice per week, holidays automatically receive bank holidays x5 days extra holiday (one per year up to a max of 5) and food store discounts.
We are seeking an aspirational leader who is looking for career growth and longevity.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available