Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Despatch Supervisors for one of our clients based in Nottingham, NG8.
As a despatch supervisor you will be responsible for warehousing function and team, ensuring stock is received, put away, stored, etc to meet business demands.
Reporting into the Operations Director, in a fast moving 24 x 7 warehouse environment, you will be able to work across multiple sites as required and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, together with a genuine passion for ensuring customer satisfaction targets are met.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent role
- 37.5 hour a week
- No weekends
- Able to work across multiple sites as required.
- Keen interest in working with computer hardware
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral & written communications skills
- Able to work as part of a team or on their own
- Good org/planning skills
- Ability to prioritise & organise own work
- Ability to apply initiative to non-standard problems
- Good numerical skills
- Self-motivated, positive, and proactive attitude
- Ability to provide support & guidance to internal staff
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Full UK Driving licence (required)
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Karina on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- 17 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Supervisor at bakery based in the Loughborough area. Overall Purpose of the Role: To lead, manage and develop your team to work safely, effective and efficiently to service our customer with the best possible product. To follow and dev... Read More
Supervisor / Assistant Manager
- Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- 13 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Supervisor/Assistant Manager at bakery based in the Loughborough area. Objectives of Position: To provide career development opportunities in line with the company's growth plans Continually improve on customer product expectations and service le... Read More