A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Design Coordinator for construction solutions based in North London.
The responsibilities of the Coordinator include:
- Providing support to the project's design manager in coordinating the design team and the completion of the design
- Site based, working with site based design manager and wider procurement, commercial and management team
- Management of the document transmittal and review process
- Management and coordination of specific work packages
- Management of the sample procurement and approval process
- Preparation of the design scope of the sub-contractor contract
- Attendance at design team meetings
- Attendance at package review workshops
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience within a similar role.
Salary for this role starts from £30,000 - £40,000 benefits include 15% bonus, pension, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718 763550 or 0116 478 0998.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Package
- 23 days ago
Mechanical Design Engineer - MMC Offsite Construction - Leeds - up to £45K + market leading pension, share scheme, 25 days holiday + stats and holiday purchase scheme, free parking, subsidised restaurant, cycle to work scheme, free refreshments & fruit Company A forward-thinking company... Read More