Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a Clients BRAND NEW Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care home based Stockport.
This Role is a fully Supernumerary Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00.
Our client is a specialist provider of 5 star luxury Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care Homes across the Country.
The home that this Deputy Manager position is based is BRAND NEW build and they are looking for an experienced and skilled Registered Nurse who is looking to step in to management role or someone who has experience in managing a smaller home.
As the Deputy Manager of this Nursing Home, your role will be a varied role and will offer you huge amount of responsibility but also will give the opportunity to grow and develop both personally & professionally.
As this role is a fully Supernumerary role, it will be a very management lead role and below is brief overview of the tasks and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Assist the Registered Manager to complete the staffing rota to make sure the home is fully staffed at all times
- Be a positive role model in driving the highest standard of person centered care at all times
- Complete initial assessment paperwork
- Assist in completing all of the paperwork to the highest standard to meet the CQC regulations and guidelines
- Be a people person and be able to build positive working relationships with internal staff and also external agencies such as: Social Workers, Families, External staff agencies and Local medical practices and Pharmacies
The Ideal candidate for the Deputy Manager will be:
- An experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD) who has experience in working with people Living with Dementia and the Elderly
- Ideally experienced in Nursing Home environment but not essential
- Be based in and around Stockport Region of Greater Manchester
- Be able to look at for activities suitable for the residents living in the Nursing Home
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse who is looking to join a forward thinking and growing provider.
Opportunities like this do not come around very often so don't miss out!
The benefits of this role are:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- The opportunity to join a home where you will be leading home in Stockport and Greater Manchester region
- NMC costs contributed too
- Free Meals
- Pus many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.