Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a Deputy Manager for our clients Residential,Dementia & Nursing Home based in a very picturesque setting on the out skirts of York.
The home is a 70 bedded service which offers the highest standard of care to all Residential, Nursing and People Living with Dementia. The Nursing Home is currently rated GOOD by the CQC.
As the Deputy Manager, you will play a huge part in making sure the highest standard of care is being delivered at all times.
This role is a Monday to Friday, mainly supernumerary role, but some flexibility will be required.
As the Deputy Manager your role will be very varied and where no consecutive days will be the same.
Here is brief overview of your tasks and duties on regular basis:
- Assist the Registered Manager in making sure the delivery of the care is to the highest standard at all times
- In the absence of the Registered Manager, take responsibility for the home
- Assist the manager in completing the staffing rota's, to make the home is fully staffed 24/7
- Complete initial assessments on potential new resident's
- Be a positive role role model in delivering the highest standard of care at all time
- Lead and participate in team and resident meetings
- Assist the activities team in looking suitable activities to undertake in the home or in the York and the surrounding areas
The Ideal person for this Deputy Manager position will need to be:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN)
- Experienced in working with People Living with Dementia
- Experienced in managing the team on shift
- Someone who is able to think on their feet
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse/ Clinical lead who is wanting to take the next step in the Nursing Home sector.
This home is a purpose built home with it's specialist Dementia section. The Home is less than 10 years old and is striving to become one of the best in York and across Yorkshire .
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.