Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for Deputy Manager for our client is specialist provider in Luxury Nursing home based across the North West.
This home is already rated as 1 of the best Nursing & Dementia homes in Lancashire.
Our client currently has 5 homes across the North West with at least 1 more Nursing home due to open in early 2020.
This Deputy Manager's role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse who is looking to take a step in to management.
You will work very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure the highest standard of person centered care is being delivered at all times.
As a Nurse Deputy Manager, you will play a vital role making sire the home is delivering the highest standard of care to all residents at all times.
Below is brief list of duties you will be undertaking a regular basis:
- Assist the Registered Manager in completing the staffing rota to make sure that the home is fully staffed at all times
- Managing the home in the absence of Registered Manager
- Be the medication lead for the home and assist the nurse in completing the stock orders and completing medication audits
- Act as a positive role to all junior staff and be able to inspire them to deliver the highest standard of care 24/7
- Build good relationships with external agencies such as: Pharmacies, GP's, Social Workers and families
- Be able to work with the activity team to look for activities to be done in the Nursing Home and also suitable activities to be completed across Lancashire
The ideal candidate for the Nurse Deputy Manager will need to be:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD) mwith experience in working in a Nursing home environment
- Someone who is experienced in Managing and leading a team
- Experienced in working with people living with Dementia
- Ideally based in Lytham St Anns region of Lancashire, but this is not essential
- Someone who has completed or who is willing undertake QCF/ NVQ Level 5 in Social care management
- Car Driver with access to own car
This genuinely is an excellent opportunity to join a provider who prides themselves on delivering the highest standard of homes and also the highest standard of care in them.
The company is growing & developing, and they pride themselves on having over 50% of Registered Manager's which have been promoted from within.
The Benefits of this role include:
- An excellent starting salary
- Massive career development opportunities
- On going training and development opportunities
- NMC Costs contributed too
- Re-validation support and guidance
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.