Barker Ross health & Social care are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a brand new Residential Home, which is based in Sherbourne.
The Residential care home specializes in caring for the Elderly & people diagnosed with Dementia.
Our client is nationwide provider of Nursing & Residential care homes and they pride themselves on delivering the highest standard of purpose Nursing & Residential homes and delivering the highest standard of person centered care at all times.
As the Deputy Manager you will play in massive role in making the Residential Care home a success because you will be assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the day to day running of the home, and you will be a positive role model to all junior staff in delivering the highest standard of care to all Elderly and Dementia residents.
This role of Deputy Manager is role which is going to grow and develop as the home does.
Below is brief overview of the tasks you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- Lead the team in delivering the highest standard of care at all times
- Assist the Registered Manager in completing staffing rotas to make sure that the home is fully staffed at all times
- Assist the Registered Manager in recruitment and conducting interviews with new staff
- Work as part of the team to deliver the highest standard of care to all Elderly and Dementia residents
- Lisle with external agencies such as: Families, Social Workers and Health Professionals
The ideal person for the Residential Care Deputy Manager position will need to be:
- Someone who is experienced in managing Elderly and Residential services
- Someone who has completed NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care as a minimum
- Ideally someone who is currently or completed QCF Level 5 in Social Care management
- Ideally based in Sherbourne or in the surrounding areas
- Preferably a car driver but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a an experienced manager within the Elderly care sector to join a New service and be part of team that model the home and care delivered and turn it in to the best in Sherbourne and the region.
Benefits of this role include:
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Plus many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.