Are you an experienced Housekeeper?
Do you have experience & a passion for the hotel & hospitality industry?
Are you based in the Newcastle area?
If so then please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A facilities management company are experiencing real growth in their business & are seeking a Deputy Housekeeper to provide excellent delivery & management of service to their hotel contract.
What this means for you?
- Up to £17,500 per annum salary
- Due to continual growth there is a real opportunity to progress your career within the business, the company are looking for passionate individuals that are keen to progress develop their current experience & skills.
In this position you will be responsible for assisting the Head Housekeeper with the below duties;
- Analyse guest data to plan resources and materials required to meet operational requirements.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with GM, Hotel Team, HSK team and suppliers.
- Provide excellent guest service, including VIP and other special requirements.
- Identify ways to improve guest satisfaction.
- Provide training to staff on RAMS, manual handling and COSHH
- Recruit, train, manage and monitor team performance.
- Manage stock control.
- Perform routine inspections of all check-out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms.
- Deliver and exceed financial targets.
- Manage expenditure and payroll to ensure budgets are adhered to.
The best news is that this position is moving fast which means you could be in a new position sooner than you think! So without delay first check you possess the following experience:
- Experience of housekeeping at supervisory or management level.
- Ability to work 5 days out of 7 including weekends
Finally if you have got to this part and wish to be shortlisted for this position please apply directly to me.
You now have two options:
- If you choose to click apply I will be notified of your application immediately and will reply upon review of your CV (Please allow 48 hours for a response)
- Send a full CV direct to my email Kimberlyleech@barkerross.co.uk with the subject Housekeeping I will respond within 48 hours following a review of your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available