Role Onsite Manager
Salary (£28k-£31k per year dependant on experience)
Ref JS 66934
A successful UK parcel delivery business has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Onsite Manager to join the operation at their Banbury site on a full time basis. This is a key appointment for the organisation and a genuine chance to make a real mark on the success of the Depot.
The company themselves on offering superior customer service, the utmost reliability and complete client satisfaction. The business comprises of a diverse team of experienced drivers across the UK who are trained to the highest professional standards to allow for successful on time deliveries.
Reporting to the senior leadership team, you will provide service excellence and ensure that all resources within the depot are employed as effectively and efficiently as possible. You will provide the maximum profitability and levels of service within the depot and the Company and to always portray a professional and motivational style of leadership.
- You will have previous experience in a multi-drop parcel freight industry.
- Must be 25 years old and hold a UK or EU license for at least 2 years or more.
- Must have a UK bank account & National Insurance number.
- No more than 6 driving penalty points, our client will not accept any licences with CD, DR, DD, IN, MS, UT codes.
- CRB check, as well as Drug & Alcohol check, will be completed by all candidates before starting.
- Must have excellent time management skills, offer flexibility and be reliable.
Features and benefits:
- Training support and Health & Safety laws will be provided.
- Salary offered £28k-£31k
- Weekly pay.
- All deliveries are organised by warehouse staff for easy and quick loading.
- Further opportunities and potential for progress are always achievable.
- Self-employed position - dedicated accountants are available to assist.
You will have a proven track record of success in a leadership position within a fast paced environment, possess good commercial acumen and demonstrable background of success in meeting and exceeding targets and delivering an outstanding client experience.
You will have practical knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety regulations, be computer literate and comfortable in the use of technology and IT systems, including knowledge of MS Office. You will offer excellent people management and leadership experience including previous success with managing teams and driving results. You will be comfortable, willing and able to lead by example and also adopt a practical hands-on approach.
This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on this position, make a name for yourself within the business and to be recognised as a leader. This is a chance to develop a serious career with a forward thinking organisation.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.