Our client is a highly successful, market leading, engineering company in Alfreton
Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit an experienced Demand Planner
Responsibilities for the Demand Planner will include:
- Support Demand Planning Manager in maintaining and developing forecasting tools
- Create short to long term forecasts for all manufactured and "Purchase for resale" products through use of statistical forecasting tools
- Collaborate with commercial colleagues to apply market knowledge and customer intelligence to statistical forecasts
- Liaise with Marketing to understand NPD projects and ensure validated forecasts are generated
- Maintain forecasts and analyse changes between forecast versions
- Proactively seek the information to improve the forecast, and chase information required to complete the process
- Develop forecast accuracy measures and ensure they are included within S&OP reviews
- Undertake root cause analysis to understand forecast accuracy
- Develop Weekly/Monthly sales vs forecast reports
- Ensure key stakeholders are updated on key overselling and underselling lines
- Support product availability review process through creation of demand/supply models.
- Develop and own process for management of "unusual demand" liaising with key stakeholders to receive information and disseminate solutions and impact.
- Support in regular review of Depot stock levels and subsequent updates are made within ERP system
The successful Demand Planner will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts
- Experience managing internal communications, working across functionally to deliver results
- Proven track record of working within supply chain, strong experience in Demand and Supply Planning
- Experience of working with SAP Planning modules
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Can effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business affecting the forecast process
- Strong problem solving and numeracy skills
Salary for the Demand Planner is in the region of £30-32K, negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in the Demand Planner role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available