Our client is a provider of C-level business conferences for the Cyber Security and IoT sectors. They host events across 5 continents and have a client base that includes some of world's most recognisable brands.
They are entering the next phase of growth and are looking to recruit a number of delegate sales executives to help grow the portfolio of Cyber Security and Industrial IoT conferences.
They will provide an extensive training programme to develop the right individuals into successful, multi-faceted sales professionals that will thrive in a high-paced, fun, & entrepreneurial environment.
- Sell delegate places across a range of conferences within the portfolio
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of prospects via emails, social and cold calling
- Research your own leads and manage the existing data
- Consistently hit and exceed targets
- Maintain a clean and up to date pipeline
- Research and develop your knowledge of markets
- Attend events as necessary to represent the company
- Educated to Degree level
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales (preferably in events)
- Experience in selling b2b to senior level decision makers
- Confident, team player who also works on their own initiative
- Thrive in vibrant, fast moving environment
- Excited by working to and meeting revenue targets
- An appetite to constantly learn and develop your skills
- Enjoy talking to clients and delivering a high volume of telephone activity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive Basic Salary + uncapped commission
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- 20 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- International Travel
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested or would like to get in contact with us please call or email Molly Light at Barker Ross:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 617 3155
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.