We have a Day Concierge vacancy for a residential development located in the Hackney Area, Old Steet.
As a Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries.
Concierge key day-to-day duties involve operation of the Concierge Desk, reporting to head office management and monitoring of on-site security.
Concierge key responsibilities
* Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services
* Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues
* Conducting regular site inspections and operations
* Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
* Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff
You will have significant experience gained within a similar role and previous experience of delivering excellent customer service. You will also have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
Working Hours: 07:00 - 19:00, 4 days on, 4 days off
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Apply with your CV today.
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.