Our well-established client based in Tyne & Wear is currently seeking an experienced Data Support Executive to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be covering a period of sickness and is estimated to last a duration of between 4-6 weeks however, this may turn into a longer-term position for the right person.
This will be a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. We can also be flexible if needed and can offer 9:30am - 4:00pm shift etc.
The pay rate for the role will be £10.50 - £12.50 per hour depending on experience.
The role will involve working in the Retail Development Team working as part of a small group: -
- Pulling data on a regular basis
- Running of ad-hoc reports
- Updating established reports
- Comfortable with V-Lookups / Pivots / Formulas
- Follow templates / user guides for all processes and to create reports
- General administration such as email responses to internal customers
Key Skills: -
- MS Excel at an intermediate level - must know how to use Pivots, V-Lookups and Formulas
- Previous data experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a small team
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 today for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.