An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their experience as Data Analyst for a blue-chip company on a full-time, permanent basis near Mansfield.
This a role for someone with an analytical mindset, a structured way of working and someone who can adapt in a fast paced, ever changing business environment.
Day to day tasks will be varied and with a close connection to stakeholders in the warehouse and wider operations. You will work within the Warehouse Systems & Data Team to take raw data from key sources and translate into actionable insights for the business, supporting project delivery and decision-making processes.
The Data Analyst has responsibility for developing reporting, such as performance reporting, and seek to continuously improve the products and services in which you are involved. You will create innovative and engaging dashboards to enable data visualisation for the relevant stakeholders - mainly via PowerBI.
The Data Analyst will support presentations to internal stakeholders and where required provide in-depth analysis to support teams in the delivery of their objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerBI and SQL.
- Comfortable learning new systems to extract and exploit data.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate and work with large amounts of data.
- High level of attention to detail and problem solver.
- ERP/WMS experience a preference.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary for this opportunity is £30k-£35k.
- Long term opportunities.
- Retail discount within the Group brands.
- 24 hour EAP support with Retail Assist.
- Onsite canteens.
- Free onsite car parking.
You will work Monday to Friday core hours.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!