Job title: Data Administrator
Salary: £18,928 pa
Working hours Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Working as part of the Data Admin Team and reporting to the Data Administration Manger, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting and managing changes of the business's website and applications.
Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount in this role as you will be working to tight deadlines and maintaining large volumes of data which is critical to the success of the business.
This role involves working closely with the IT and Marketing functions to ensure that the website is always current.
* Dealing with and responding to reports regenerated by our operating system Everest.
* Updating and maintaining bullet points and specifications on the Company website.
* Formatting and uploading images.
* Uploading Energy labels and User Manuals.
* Uploading Product Fiches and Technical Drawings.
* Writing Google descriptions and maintaining EAN codes.
* Adding product attributes and weights.
* Excellent IT skills with proven knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Team player.
* Good communication skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* High levels of accuracy and diligence to the task at hand.
Working: 40 hours per week (Mon - Fri 8.00am to 4.30pm)
Annual leave allowance: 20 + Bank Holidays
Remuneration: £18,928 pa
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Fleet Insurance Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £36000 - £42000 per annum + 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 29 days ago
Position Fleet Insurance Manager (Peterborough) Salary £36k-£42k DEO Ref JS-73299 Role Description This role will play a critical part within the Fleet Management team reporting to Head of Fleet and based at their head office in Peterborough. Responsible in managing all aspects of the f... Read More