Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a Data Administrator role in Leicester in LE4 area.
The successful applicant will work as part of the Data Admin Team and will report to the Data Administration Manger, as well as will be responsible for supporting and managing changes of the business' website and applications.
This role involves working closely with the IT and Marketing functions to ensure that the website is always up to date.
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Salary - £18,928 per annum
Job role will include:
- Dealing with and responding to reports
- Updating and maintaining bullet points and specifications on the Company website
- Formatting and uploading images
- Uploading Energy labels and User Manuals
- Uploading Product Fiches and Technical Drawings
- Writing Google descriptions and maintaining EAN codes
- Adding product attributes and weights
- Excellent IT skills with proven knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High levels of accuracy and diligence to the task at hand
- Analytically minded
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available