A great opportunity has arisen for a Customs Coordinator with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
It is essential that you have proven Customs and Compliance experience.
As Customs Coordinator, you will:
- Input customs declarations for both Import and Export shipments using EDI systems.
- Provide support to Customs and Compliance Manager on all matters relating to customs procedures.
- Ensure that entries are transmitted to HMRC on time and in accordance with the deadlines set by the customer services and operations teams.
- Ensure that all the company's processes are 100% compliant with HMRC regulations.
- Help collate information for any audits, as required by HMRC.
- Participate and contribute to specific projects, where required. e.g. Authorised Economic Operator.
- Keep yourself updated and informed of any HMRC legislation changes.
- Assist in the management of In and Out of bond entries and stock using the Warehouse Management System to ensure that all HMRC regulations are met.
What we are looking for in the ideal Customs Coordinator:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Confident communicator with a polite telephone manner.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to make considered and consistent decisions.
- Attention to detail is essential alongside the ability for fast and accurate data entry.
- Proactive in your approach to assigned tasks.
Salary is up to £28k, dependent on experience, plus pension and other excellent benefits.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (days, 40 hours).
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
European Import Clerk
- Witham, Essex
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- 8 days ago
My client is a family owned, worldwide award-winning distribution and Logistics company providing a range of collection and delivery services throughout mainland UK. Established in 1997, they operate a large, wholly owned fleet of vehicles providing nationwide and local distribution. Th... Read More
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- £9 - £9.50 per hour
- 1 day ago
Barker Ross have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic On-site Coordinator to work at one of our client's growing COPACK sites in the Coalville area. This is the perfect opportunity to work alongside the Barker Ross team. As an On-site Coordinator you will: Manage the workforce on... Read More