A great opportunity has become available for a Customer Support Coordinator available to a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
As Customer Support Coordinator, you will provide outstanding service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships. You will be required to handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner, and you will also be actively coordinating, analysing and improving customer service functions to meet company goals throughout.
Responsibilities as a Customer Support Coordinator:
- Analysing statistics and KPI's, checking monthly reports detailing the full outline of the customer account to the Contract Manager
- Liaising with carriers/transport companies/customers to provide booking slots in the Goods In Department
- Producing despatch notes and despatch stock from the internal stock database and ensuring accurate stock files are maintained
- Understanding the flow of stock from goods in, through to delivery to the destination
- Invoicing all processes and materials accurately to the customer
- Maximising sales opportunities in conjunction with the Customer Service Manager
- Working and managing your team in a responsible way using a fair and consistent approach
- Providing support to internal departments with any queries or issues relating to customers
- Maintaining stock control and stock file integrity, ensuring goods received stock figures are entered on to the internal stock database in a timely fashion
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer service levels
What our client is looking for:
- Grade C or above in GCSE English and Mathematics, or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or above.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong administration and customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- 3PL supply chain experience.
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of warehousing processes.
- An intermediate Microsoft Office user.
- Confidence using IT systems to input and extract data.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary is £25k-£28k plus pension and other excellent benefits.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Transport Network Contracts Coordinator
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £23000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
- 15 days ago
One of the largest postal providers in the UK has an exciting opportunity for a Transport Network Contracts Coordinator to support their sites in Bedford and Northampton. This is a full time, permanent position. This is a supporting role for the Network Contracts Solutions Manager (Tran... Read More
Shift Manager - Transport
- Tyne and Wear, England
- Up to £27000 per annum + plus benefits
- 12 days ago
One of the UK's leading cash management distribution businesses that operates across the retail, public and financial sectors has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Shift Manager to join a very successful organisation in central Feltham on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting direc... Read More