An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Support Agent working for a dynamic luxury houseware design company based in Goring-on-Thames - Reading. You you will be responsible for handling incoming customer queries and achieving an exceptional level of customer support in line with the brand's products and extended warranty services. You will be a key escalation point for our customers and lead on daily eCommerce administration procedures. This rapidly expanding, small to medium size business offers a non-call centre environment with a real opportunity to show your strengths and grow with the company and take advantage of training opportunities. If you have a wonderful way with people and want to work in a design-led business, this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide a key escalation point for customers
- Support heads of departments with customer requirements
- Assist the customer support supervisor with workflow and resource planning
- Conduct warranty investigations and efficiently advise in accordance to the company's warranty and customer service terms
- Provide confident advice and management within the company's guidelines and ethos for the UK and EMEA across our CRM systems (Zendesk)
- Support eCommerce sales administration and integration using Sage 200 and WMS Snapfulfil
- Establish and maintain strong relationship between head office and our distribution centre in Northamptonshire
- At least 2 years customer service experience
- Familiarity of working within a busy customer support environment
- Comfortable manipulating data in spreadsheets
- Experience of data-driven decision making
- Up to date knowledge of customer service models and theories
- Quality driven with an eye for detail
- Keen understanding of working in a premium retail sector
- Excellent time and prioritisation skills
- Language skills desirable
- highly organised and efficient - driven by priorities
- attention to detail
- enthusiastic and hardworking
- responsible, smart learner
- objective and energetic
- determined and open-minded customer driven focus in all that you do
- good humoured team player
- 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Progressive career development planning
- Free on-site parking
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible working patterns
- Time off/lieu credit system
- Employee assistance programme and counselling
- Lunchtime tai-chi
- On-site gym
- Ping pong facilities
- Cricket club
- Generous friends and family discount scheme
- Free monthly staff lunches
- Free snacks, fruit and beverages
The Salary for this opportunity is £20-£23k DOE.
For immediate consideration apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.