You will working for a parcel delivery company and will be required to support the Franchise Owner by providing a secretarial and administrative service. To ensure that depot administrative processes are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy.
You will be working alongside the Franchise Owner, Depot Manager, Depot Employees, External Agencies, Customers and Central Functions. Hours are 42.5 per week Mon-Fri
- Answering incoming calls & emails and responding to customer queries within a set SLA window as advised.
- Liaising with other departments within the Group
- A comprehensive understanding of internal systems, such as Salesforce, to engage with customers including check in calls. Logging these and setting reminders for future calls.
- Downtraders and uptraders - to engage with the customer base to retain over 95% retention.
- Maintenance of all depot filing systems, printing and filing of depot reports. Distribute incoming internal and external mail ensuring that correspondence requiring a reply is logged and followed up.
- System Audits - to include but not limited to:
- Driver profiles; maintained with up to date information including, bios & images
Key Measures of Performance
- Customer services and customer retention above 95%
- Reports completed accurately and on time.
- Quality of response to external and internal requests/queries
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Customer Service Advisor - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £10.14 per hour
- 14 days ago
Our client based in Lincoln central is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The role will be temporary and is estimated to last until September 2021, this could also be extended if requir... Read More
Customer Service Associate - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- 7 days ago
Our client based in Lincoln central is currently recruiting for several Customer Service Associates to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The role will be temporary and estimated to last until August 2021 however, this could also be extended if r... Read More
Internal Sales Person
- Cwmbran, Torfaen
- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- 29 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting Internal Sales Coordinator for one of our clients Cwmbran. Key Responsibilities: Responsibility for inventory held on site Issuing products to the customer, ensuring stock levels are consistently maintained and stock checks are completed. Despatching... Read More
Business Support Officers - Newcastle
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Up to £10.01 per hour
- 13 days ago
Our well established client based in Newcastle is currently seeking a number of Business Support Officers to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The roles are temporary for 3 months, with a view to extend after that time. The positions are full ti... Read More