You will working for a parcel delivery company and will be required to support the Franchise Owner by providing a secretarial and administrative service. To ensure that depot administrative processes are maintained to a standard of excellence and operated in line with company policy.
You will be working alongside the Franchise Owner, Depot Manager, Depot Employees, External Agencies, Customers and Central Functions. Hours are 42.5 per week Mon-Fri
- Answering incoming calls & emails and responding to customer queries within a set SLA window as advised.
- Liaising with other departments within the Group
- A comprehensive understanding of internal systems, such as Salesforce, to engage with customers including check in calls. Logging these and setting reminders for future calls.
- Downtraders and uptraders - to engage with the customer base to retain over 95% retention.
- Maintenance of all depot filing systems, printing and filing of depot reports. Distribute incoming internal and external mail ensuring that correspondence requiring a reply is logged and followed up.
- System Audits - to include but not limited to:
- Driver profiles; maintained with up to date information including, bios & images
Key Measures of Performance
- Customer services and customer retention above 95%
- Reports completed accurately and on time.
- Quality of response to external and internal requests/queries
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Technical Sales Engineer
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £22 - £22000 per annum
- 29 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for Technical Sales Engineer at manufacturer of fluid power products and accessories to fluid power suppliers based in Leicester The responsibilities of the Technical Sales Engineer are as follows: Responsible for handling incoming technical enquiries, identify... Read More