Barker Ross are recruiting for a well known company based in the LE4 Beaumont Leys areas.
Pay rate - £11.79
Hours - Mon - Thurs 08.30 to 17.00 and Friday 08.30 to 14.00.
- Focal point for Legislation interpretation and understanding
- Covering but not limited to, Official Secrets Act, Controlled parts for Military and Dual Use
- Ensuring entity is up to date with legislation and necessary internal training and communication
- Liaising with Senior Management ensuring kept up to date with legislation and levels on compliance including necessary training
- Maintain and update training schedule to ensure compliance understanding throughout site and lead internal programs
- Liaise with internal and external counsel on updates and changes ( Export Control Notices, Trelleborg Legal, External Specialists )
- Induction of new employees in the Export Compliance flows within the entity
- Continual review of internal business flows for products and information, giving advice to colleagues on legislation and compliance implications. Entity focal point for advice and review of any changes to legislation and business flows
- Liaise with department heads and experts on compliance to ensure all product and information flows are considered and captured. E.g. Transmission of information for information rated as Official Sensitive and under Official Secrets Act
- Responsible for assessing and communicating with customers on any compliance declarations
- Develop and maintain an internal audit schedule for the UK to ensure all areas and processes are robust and amended to meet any legislation and business process changes.
- Develop, maintain and improve internal control logs, schedules in reaction to legislation changes and audit feedback ( Internal and External )
- Ensure all export licenses maintained and keep up to date on SPIRE liaising internally and externally to ensure all necessary documentation in place prior to export or import
- Additional areas of focus to be covered by UK for the BU AVS
- Ensure that best practice is adopted across the BU in relation to Export Compliance
- Review flows and compliance status in all BU entities liaising with the entities Compliance Officers
- Work with other entities to establish level of compliance based on flow review
- Support specifically US and Netherlands Compliance Officers in relation to compliance and best practice in relation to processes and auditing
- Create and review with senior management gap analysis following flow review
- Liaise with internal counsel in the UK and progress UK forum for information and knowledge sharing
- Explore how to automate existing processes and flows in UK and promote adoption of best practices in other entities whilst considering digitization opportunities
- Temp to perm contract for the right candidate
- Local amentities
- Week day work
- Reputable company
How to Apply for the role: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Customer Service Administrator
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £10.83 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that is based in the LE17 Lutterworth area. Pay rate - £10.83 per hour Temp to perm contract Hours - 8:30am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) 1 hour lunch. Experience within custom... Read More
Onsite Agency Account Manager
- Shirebrook, Derbyshire
- £10 - £11 per hour
- 3 days ago
We are seeking a unique individual to join our friendly, close knit and hard-working Shirebrook warehouse team on a full-time basis as Onsite Agency Account Manager - Mon-Fri evening and night shift roles available. Working as part of the onsite team for one of the UK's largest distribu... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- 18 days ago
Want to kick start your career within the recruitment sector? Barker Ross are working in conjunction with Government Kickstart scheme in order to recruitment for Recruitment Resourcer to join the Leicester Industrial Team. In order to be eligible for this role via the Kickstart scheme y... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £10 - £12 per hour
- 22 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward-thinking company that has experienced significant growth since its formation in 2001. CAD Operative will be working within our busy team alongside hardworking, capable, and skilled individuals. The j... Read More