Our client based in Lincoln central is currently recruiting for several Customer Service Associates to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload.
The role will be temporary and estimated to last for 4 weeks however, this could also be extended if required.
Hours of work are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £8.91 per hour.
Working within the corporate hub your duties will include: -
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers that contact the Customer Service Centre
- Questioning, fact finding and correctly gathering the required information whilst showing empathy and understanding to the customers concerns, whilst recording accurately on the appropriate IT systems
- Processing contact enquiries
- Ensure all customers are dealt with courteously and fairly
- Liaise with other professionals to identify the most appropriate next steps for the customer
- Identify and prioritise urgent contacts and respond appropriately without delay
- Building relationships with colleagues, clients and professionals
In order to be considered for the role you must have office administration/customer service experience, be PC literate and able to use MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Successful candidates must also be available to start work immediately and be flexible to work a temporary contract.
Please apply online in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.