Barker Ross are looking for an customer service advisor for dynamic home delivery business based in Moulton Park, Northampton.
This role is for a self- motivated customer service advisor able to hit the ground running. The successful candidate must have the ability to build positive relationship that ensure our customers feel valued and be able to objectively and em-pathetically deal with any delivery issues that may occur.
- Answering customer enquiries
- Providing information about products or services
- Making product suggestions and recommendations should be required
- Responding to customer complaints
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer's through open and interactive communication
- Feeding issues back to the wider business
- Data entry
- Follow up calls and using CRM databases
- Provide accurate and valid information using the correct methods/tools
- Meet KPI's and targets set by the business
What are we looking for?
* Proven customer service experience
* Uses initiative and is accountable to take ownership and action
* Excellent relationship building skills
The hours are Monday to Friday 9-17:30pm - Telephone interview required prior to start.
Please call 01604 634479 for more details and to start tomorrow.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.