Our client based in Lincoln central is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload.
The role will be temporary and is estimated to last until September 2021, this could also be extended if required.
Hours of work are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £10.14 per hour.
Working within the Children's Social Care Team your duties will include: -
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers that contact the Customer Service Centre
- Questioning, fact finding and correctly gathering the required information whilst showing empathy and understanding to the customers concerns, whilst recording accurately on the appropriate IT systems
- Processing contact enquiries
- Ensure all customers are dealt with courteously and fairly
- Liaise with other professionals to identify the most appropriate next steps for the customer
- Identify and prioritise urgent contacts and respond appropriately without delay
- Building relationships with colleagues, clients and professionals
In order to be considered for the role you must have office administration/customer service experience, be PC literate and able to use MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. It is also desirable that you have experience within a social care environment.
The successful candidate must also be available to start work immediately and be flexible to work a temporary contract for the next 3 months.
Please apply online in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Customer Service Advisor
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £20000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 15 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for their well-known client in Leicester. About You: We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to always help customers in their actions and the tone they use with the experience of communicating with customers e... Read More
Customer Service roles
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Up to £10.90 per hour + £20.00 attendance bonus each week
- 12 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an Customer Service clerks and or Customer Service Team Leaders for our client based in Daventry. This is a temp to perm contract, Interviews this year with a start in the new year. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday The shift time is 9am - 17.30pm. Whils... Read More
Customer Service Assistant
- County Durham, England
- Up to £9.62 per hour + Overtime Rates are paid at £13.34
- 17 days ago
My client requires a number of Customer Service Assistants to support their busy Digital and Customer Services Department. The role requirements are as follows: To provide accurate information on all Council and partner services on both routine and complex issues. To assist the Customer... Read More
- Boston, Lincolnshire
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- 6 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Incoming Parts Call Advisor at an automotive franchise at a depot based in Boston. The role will support all aspects of the depot and will include tasks associated with a busy parts department. The person we seek will ideally have experience wit... Read More
- Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- 6 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Incoming Parts Call Advisor at an automotive franchise at a depot based in Toddington. The role will support all aspects of the depot and will include tasks associated with a busy parts department. The person we seek will ideally have experience... Read More