Our client based in Lincoln central is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload.
The role will be temporary and is estimated to last until September 2021, this could also be extended if required.
Hours of work are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £10.14 per hour.
Working within the Children's Social Care Team your duties will include: -
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience to all customers that contact the Customer Service Centre
- Questioning, fact finding and correctly gathering the required information whilst showing empathy and understanding to the customers concerns, whilst recording accurately on the appropriate IT systems
- Processing contact enquiries
- Ensure all customers are dealt with courteously and fairly
- Liaise with other professionals to identify the most appropriate next steps for the customer
- Identify and prioritise urgent contacts and respond appropriately without delay
- Building relationships with colleagues, clients and professionals
In order to be considered for the role you must have office administration/customer service experience, be PC literate and able to use MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook. It is also desirable that you have experience within a social care environment.
The successful candidate must also be available to start work immediately and be flexible to work a temporary contract for the next 3 months.
Please apply online in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Helpdesk Coordinator (Nights)
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- 14 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Coordinator at a removal and installation service provider within the Derby area. This role demands a confident planner and excellent communicator with the ability to retain information, prioritise their work and confidently challenge is... Read More
Technical Sales Engineer
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £22 - £22000 per annum
- 24 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for Technical Sales Engineer at manufacturer of fluid power products and accessories to fluid power suppliers based in Leicester The responsibilities of the Technical Sales Engineer are as follows: Responsible for handling incoming technical enquiries, identify... Read More