Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for their well-known client in Leicester.
You will work Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with two weekend days per four-week period.
Pay rate is £20,000 per annum to start.
The job is all about connecting with the customer, and doing everything you can to make the experience of buying from us a good one.
You need to be passionate about listening to customers, about communication with customers effectively and taking ownership of their query through to a successful conclusion.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Answering calls and emails as part of a fast-paced Customer Service Team, reporting to the Customer Services Manager.
- Manage any queries, feedback or escalations with manufacturers or third-party delivery companies.
- Create open dialogue through strong relationships within the key departments within the company, to continually deliver and improve the front-line customer experience.
- Ensure each customer has a positive experience and will become a repeat customer.
- Deal with day to day administration tasks within the department.
- To optimise the performance of the Customer Services Team by continually improving our customer's experiences.
- Proactively and demonstrably contribute to Customer Service initiatives as advised by your Management Team.
We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to always help customers in their actions and the tone they use with the experience of communicating with customers effectively via various channels. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal diplomatically with a range of people inside and outside of the business.
An exceptional attention to detail, with proven general IT skills and someone who can work individually, or part of a close-knit team is a must.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Customer Service Administrator - Newark
- Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- 12 days ago
Our well established client based in Newark is a supplier of cosmetics and perfumes. They are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their team as soon as possible. This will be a temporary on going role to begin with but could lead to a permanent positi... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £16500 - £25000 per annum + Bonus Commission 20 days Holiday
- 13 days ago
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: From £16,500.00 per year Location Leicester Hours 9-6 Monday -Friday ,9-5 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday 6 out of every 8 but both days are not always together My client are a Leicester based online retailer, with a turnover of over £50m annually. Speci... Read More