Barker Ross are actively recruiting for Customer service advisors in Le4.
Key details :
- Answering calls and emails as part of a fast-paced Customer Service Team, reporting to the Customer Services Manager.
- Manage any queries, feedback or escalations with manufacturers or third-party delivery companies.
- Create open dialogue through strong relationships within the key departments within the company, to continually deliver and improve the front-line customer experience.
- Ensure each customer has a positive experience and will become a repeat customer.
- Deal with day to day administration tasks within the department.
- To optimise the performance of the Customer Services Team by continually improving our customer's experiences.
- Proactively and demonstrably contribute to Customer Service initiatives as advised by your Management Team.
Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work
£20, 000 per annum +Bonus
- You will work Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with two weekend days per four-week period.
- Admin/Customer service experience is ideal
If interested, please apply and for more information please call ALEX/KANE on 0115 8960 888 or email your cv to email@example.com