My client is based within the Public Sector and located in the centre of Lincoln. They require 3 Customer Service Advisers to join the team and support in providing an excellent standard of service.
Reporting to the Team Leader within the Customer Service Centre setting, the roles are based in the "Child Services" Department.
The Main duties & responsibilities
· Provide an exceptional customer service experience to all customers that contact the Customer Service Centre, regardless of contact method.
· Strive to achieve your individual and team objectives and KPI targets
· Identify areas of improvement and bring these to the attention of your Team Leader.
· Through effective questioning and fact finding, gather the information from the customer and record accurately on the appropriate IT system.
· Process contact enquiries and/or signpost customers; using service specific IT systems and service scripting as detailed on the CRM system.
· Ensure all customers are dealt with courteously, fairly and without prejudice, including where necessary, networking with 3rd party organisations to support non-English speaking customers.
· Identify and prioritise urgent contacts and respond appropriately without delay, ensuring all actions within the job remit are fulfilled.
· Control all customer contact to ensure all relevant information is obtained in the most time efficient manner, whilst showing empathy and understanding to the customer's concerns.
· Ensure service area knowledge is kept up to date by attending training as directed by your line manager and as agreed in annual appraisals.
· Build relationships with colleagues, clients, professionals and 3rd party organisations as appropriate, to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
· Respond positively to change and take a flexible approach to all aspects of work.
· Comply to the Customer Service centre's PCI data security standards and protocols.
Systems and equipment
· Contact centre telephony system
· In house CRM system
· Service specific IT systems
If you feel that you have the right skills for the role - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Customer Service Advisors - Lincoln
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £8.72 per hour
- 23 days ago
Our client based in Lincoln is currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their team as soon as possible to assist with an increase in workload. The role will be temporary and are estimated to last until the end of February 2021 however, this could be extended depending on wor... Read More