Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a very reputable company based in the Syston area. This is a role which focuses more on customert service, this is a great opportunity to advance your career, expierence in administration is essentail. If you are intersted please apply now.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Preparation of administration documentation, i.e., label pick notes, pick notes.
- Keeping accurate records of data required for reporting purposes
- Preparation and distribution of various customer-facing and internal reports for month end.
- Dispatching of pick notes
- Updating in house computer systems ensuring all customer details, collection logs, customer transport logs are recorded accurately.
- General Administrative duties.
- Liaise and support daily warehouse operations.
- Understanding of colleague and customer requirements.
- To organise all customer's freight requirements - to communicate with existing/prospective agent's /suppliers and negotiate best buying rates that match service requirements.
- Monitor all freight movements from point of booking through to final delivery and keep clients updated. Keep records up to date.
- Ensure documentation is received on time and distributed to correct agent in order to achieve on-time deliveries. Check freight invoices to ensure correct charges have been billed and raise charge sheets on Lemonpath clients and pass to finance for invoicing.
- To work in accordance with Health & Safety Regulations and Lemonpath Limited Policies.
- To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate which may arise with the development of the Company.
- Permanent job
- Free onsite parking
- Lots of amenties around the area e.g. mcdonalds, thurmaston shopping centre
- Working for a well known company
- Overtime available
How to Apply for the Customer Service Administrator with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
HR Support Administrator
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.83 per hour
- 6 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a HR Support Administrator. The company is very reputable and based in the Lutterworth LE17 area. The purpose of this role is to provide efficient administrative support to the HR team and Operations. Take ownership and responsibility for workloa... Read More
Traffic Office Administrator
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- £8.91 - £9.41 per hour
- 11 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Traffic Office Admin position, within a well-known client based in Coalville. Job duties: Dealing with incoming drivers - taking details of vehicle; trailer reg, updating inbound schedule Booking in / out via email / tel. incoming / outgoing de... Read More
- Coalville, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.91 per hour
- 11 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an Inventory Clerk position, within their well-known client based in Coalville. The pay rate for this position is £9.91 per hour. Temp to perm position. Job duties: Must love numbers and willing to get them right Enjoys stock counts and the art o... Read More
Food Production Operative
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- Up to £11 per hour
- 2 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work in an international food manufacturing company (bakery) based in Wigston, Leicester area. Our client has been developing bakery solutions for food service providers, retailers, and bakers for over 30 years. They ... Read More