Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator in the LE17 Lutterworth, Magna Park area. This is a desirable position for a candidate with a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
The prospective candidate will be working for the Customer Service Administration team. The job role will include a variety of administrative duties including but not limited to - emailing, admin, utilising internal software and databases.
Temp to Perm contract
Working hours will be 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at £10.83 an hour! (With a one-hour lunch break)
- Liaise with customers on a day-to-day basis to provide support and advice on any queries.
- Produce daily reports both internally and externally as required such as: KPIs; WIPs; Activity Logs; Shortages; Failed deliveries; incorrect quantities.
- Arrange shipping of products, including booking slots, establishing courier, providing driver details, and tracking parcels, in accordance with customer specifications.
- Manage stock movements and transfers via WMS System.
- Liaise with re-works to plan and cost any pre-retail requirements.
- Gather data to produce invoices and deal with PO issues when required.
- Carry out work according to customer requirements or following a plan set by others, working within agreed timescales.
- Provide guidance, support and informal coaching to administrators and new colleagues.
- Ensure tasks are completed in timely manner to enable next stage to be carried out.
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard, eliminating need for rework and/or changes.
- Requirement to prioritise own work, meeting required timescales
- Able to apply vigilance and care in approach to work, judging when and who else to involve
- Undertake other responsible tasks that may be required from time to time as directed by the needs of the business and/or your Line Manager
- Temp - Perm contract
- £10.83 - £11 per hour
- Reputable company with onsite canteen and car park
- Career pontential
How to Apply for the role as a Customer Service Administrator: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.