A great opportunity has become available for a Customer Operations Coordinator to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Sheffield. This is a truly an exciting time to join a brand-new site that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
As our Customer Operations Coordinator you will actively support and assist the Customer Operations Manager and wider team by helping to provide solutions to problems that may arise in a quick and professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Customer Operations Coordinator will include:
- Actively ensuring the booking schedule and stock files are maintained.
- Communicating daily via different methods with third party companies as well as internal transport team regarding daily operational requirements.
- Inputting data into WMS to create bookings.
- Creating reports daily to show trends and data patterns across the operation.
- Provide administration support for different projects across the account.
- Being ready to provide great customer service experience by dealing with and resolving customer issues at first point of contact where necessary.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Effective communication skills both written and verbally and able to confidently communicate with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes.
- Previous experience working within a warehouse style environment is desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are necessary for this role.
- Great deal of accuracy with a high attention to detail always.
- Good Excel skills and able to use business systems tools.
This role would suit someone who is looking to further develop their career and look to move to a Customer Operations Manager role as part of their future ambitions.
In return our client can offer, access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include a generous holiday scheme, pension scheme, online discounts, development, a solid career progression programme, free on-site parking and more.
Salary for this opportunity is between £21k-£25k plus company benefits.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
P/A Support Executive
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 13 days ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough. The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical sup... Read More
Logistics Account Manager (3PL)
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £25000 - £26000 per annum + plus good company benefits
- 15 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Logistics Account Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis near Halifax, West Yorkshire. This is a... Read More
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- 12 days ago
A vacancy has arisen for a high calibre Administrator to join a very friendly and expanding handling and fulfilment business in Market Harborough on a permanent basis. The position could be offered full time or part time. You will provide essential support to the smooth running of the d... Read More