Barker Ross is currently looking for a full time Customer Insight Analyst for one of our clients - one of the UK's leading supermarket retailers based in Leeds (LE11 area). Role requires someone who can interpret and read into information and tell a story from the information
Full time role, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
Pay rate £13.50 - £14.35 per hour depending on experience
Duties will include:
- Be able to query data in SQL and put findings into Excel, where you will be responsible for presenting the results back to key stakeholders (supported if needed)
- Could be running codes/scripts that will output to Excel
- Some work will involved regular reporting with a regular distribution list
- Other work may relate to projects such as analysis of Christmas performance
- Could be involved in building queries ion SQL (supported by a Senior Analyst)
- Exploratory data analysis ie telling a story around what trends are being seen, cross referencing data across different types of customer, different groups etc. to add to the story
- Other pieces of work they could be involved in may include presenting findings or 'story' to a wider event team who will add more to a larger project findings or this person could present some of their findings themselves (if capable)
- SQL with Teradata extracted directly or in Altrix and convert to Excel
- Power BI / tableau
- Competent in use of MS Office Package
- Good attention to details
- Data Analysis - identifying trends
- Experience planning and organisational skills
- Utilise multiple data and customer sources to identify trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record in a customer insights or research role
If you are interested please apply online, contact Gosia on 0115 941 6324 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.