Duties to include:
- Processing customer orders
- Dealing with complaints and queries
- Generating reports for management
- Stock taking
- Dealing with customers over the telephone and e-mail
- Organising transport
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be a team player
To apply for this positions please forward your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Yasmin on 01733 530023.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- Up to £20000 per annum
- 12 days ago
Barker Ross are looking for a Sales Administrator in DE72. The working hours for this role will be 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday. The main purpose of this role is to be pro-active in generating sales for the company. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers and ... Read More
P/A Support Executive
- Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 27 days ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough. The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical sup... Read More
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £23000 per annum + rising to £24k after probation + benefits
- 6 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join a hugely successful specialist electrical component distribution business on a full time basis at their state of the art facility in Milton Keynes. As part of the Supply Chain Team you will provide administrat... Read More