We have a vacancy for a Credit Controller, working within an experienced and friendly team who have a great work ethic and prides themselves on their team effort. To be a successful applicant, you will have experience of working within a credit control role and are able to quickly easily build rapport with others.
If you are driven, with excellent attention to detail, and want an opportunity to hone your skills within a well-established, reputable company, we want to hear from you.
Duties will include:
- Chasing outstanding balances;
- Resolving customer queries regarding invoices and payments as efficiently as possible;
- Transferring and allocating payments as necessary;
- Liaising with customers and the sales team to resolve problems, following up to ensure successful resolution.
- Meeting monthly cash collection targets set by the Credit Control Manager;
- Undertake other duties commensurate with this post
Hours: 8.30 am-5.30pm Monday- Friday
Previous experience in a focused, Credit Control role is essential.
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Up to 50 days holiday per year
- Membership of our Gold Club- this could include an all expenses trip to Dubai as well at Private Healthcare cover
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
- Dress down Fridays, Payday breakfast plus many more.
Employee engagement is our number one priority, happy employees make a successful business, and this is reflected in the fact that our staff retention is over 85%. We offer fantastic training, mentoring & coaching and probably one of the best overall packages you will find in our sector and certainly the best management team you will find anywhere!
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email email@example.com or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- 12 days ago
Responsibilities: Management of the sales ledger to minimise bad debt, ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits. Telephone and email chasing up to collection and pre-legal stage, of the above accounts daily, with all overdue accounts being contacted within the workin... Read More
Onsite Account Manager
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonuses
- 15 days ago
We are looking for an Onsite Account Manager to work onsite at our clients site in Wigston, Leicester. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar environment before and also had experience of working with high volumes of temporary workers - full training will be given though to t... Read More