Exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a leading manufacturer based in Leicestershire.
Duties of the Job;
· Data entry for new Sales Accounts
· Processing Applications into the accounts software.
· Process monthly statements
· Processing Sales Receipts
· Chase debts and record all communications
· Prepare a monthly report for credit control meetings
· Checking client credit status via online portal
· Processing court proceedings when required.
· Keeping up to date with the debts due in
· Keeping up to date with Credit Status reports
Hours of work;
Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5pm , Friday 8:30 - 2:30pm
Salary dependent on experience.
If you would like to apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.