A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller for a company that specialises in providing businesses with services that are vital for success, such as accountancy, financial and law consultation. This is a full time, permanent opportunity in the Derbyshire region.
As part of the team delivering Back Office solutions, the Credit Controller will be working alongside clients supporting them to improve their cash flow function within their businesses.
You will be allocated a portfolio of clients and will be responsible for collecting debts from their debtors, evaluating new credit requests, ensuring timely payments of company debts, processing invoices, maintaining the sales ledger and providing administrative support.
The Credit Controller will also be required to produce KPI's and manage update meeting with the clients on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a good eye for detail and the ability to reconcile complex company accounts.
- Client sales ledger analysis.
- Answering incoming queries via email/phone.
- Chasing clients' debts following specific processes.
- Maintaining accounting control and recommending policies and procedures.
- Recommending best practice for clients, reviewing credit forms and policies.
- Sales Ledger Reconciliations.
- Reducing client's average debtor days.
- Producing KPI reports, for internal and external use.
- Meetings with clients to review the ledger and provide support.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with Xero and other relevant Cloud accounting software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution.
- Ability to be patient, calm, and able to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking abilities & excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ensure a high level of service to meet client expectations.
Salary for this opportunity is £25k-£27k plus good company benefits.
You will work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with occasional early finishes on a Friday, based on business performance.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!