- Management of the sales ledger to minimise bad debt, ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits.
- Telephone and email chasing up to collection and pre-legal stage, of the above accounts daily, with all overdue accounts being contacted within the working week.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and internally within the group.
- Dealing with any credit control correspondence or copy invoices as required.
- The notification of invoice queries and disputes and passing to invoice query.
- Identifying of daily payments received and the accurate allocation of.
- Managing weekly credit control chasing letters and statement cycles.
- Set up new accounts and updating and maintaining invoicing database and sales ledger accounting systems.
- Ad hoc tasks when required - May consist of credit checking new accounts, raising of manual invoices and weekly sales ledger balancing.
- Holiday/Sickness/Working together - Cover within the team as required.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Preferably some Credit Control and sales ledger experience.
- Accuracy of information and attention to detail.
- Ensuring deadlines and targets/KPI's are met.
- Computer literate - Sage 200/IQX/Microsoft and good excel skills.
- Self-motivated and target driven by own success and that of the wider credit control team.
- Good team player, helpful and good humoured.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to manage own workload and work on own initiative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with Excellent English - oral and written.
What can we offer you?
- Best Companies to Work for 2020- We are an employer whom has employee engagement at the heart of everything we do
- Access to the AIG Smart Health app- 24 hr unlimited access to a suite of six service; a 24/7 UK-based GP, best Doctors, mental health support, a health check, access to nutrition consultations and an online fitness programme. This service is also available to your immediate family.
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, get in contact with Louise Thompson for more information regarding the role. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07824 016253.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available